CANDELA VBEAM PERFECTA
CANDELA VBEAM PERFECTA
CANDELA VBEAM PERFECTA, Needs dye kit, Excellent laser for vascular and pigmented lesions, acne, acne scars, facial and leg Telangiectasia, port-wine stain, Complete with 5mm / 7mm and 10mm spot sizes. DCD (dynamic cooling device) for patient comfort. Laser safety glasses, Operator manual, Warranty!
CANDELA VBEAM PERFECTA Is For
CANDELA VBEAM PERFECTA is a must-have laser with over 20 FDA cleared indications. Easy to use. Proven time and again for treatment of a wide array of vascular, pigmented, and certain non-pigmented lesions, with a low incidence of side effects. Just look at all the ways your practice can use the Vbeam Perfecta pulsed-dye laser (PDL).
Key Benefits of Vbeam Perfecta
Two ways you can do more for your patients with your Vbeam Perfecta device.
- Results without compromise through the Vbeam Perfecta lasers unique combination of advanced technologies
- Micropulse PDL Technology enables you to treat with or without purpura
- Perfecta’s 595 nm wavelength perfectly blends depth of penetration into tissue and high absorption of hemoglobin1
- Our distinctive, cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) is operator-independent and scales with fluence to consistently protect the epidermis
- Use 595 nm to treat tough discolorations and abnormalities, including reds, superficial browns, and even the most resistant vascular lesions.
CANDELA PERFECTA System
Melbourne Eastside Dermatology is a recognised specialist dermatology practice in the Melbourne eastern suburbs utilising the Candela™ VBeam Perfecta system.
The VBeam Perfecta system is one of the world’s most popular advanced pulsed-dye laser technology laser treatment. This system has been regarded over more than 15 years as the gold standard treatment for vascular (blood vessels-related) conditions including rosacea, red cheeks, facial flushing, broken capillaries, vascular birthmark (Port Wine Stain) and extremely useful for red vascular scars and stretch marks (striae).
The Candela VBeam Perfecta utilises pulsed-dye technology, which emits laser energy at wavelength of 595nm. There are 2 important aspects of a specific wavelength in laser treatment effects.
Firstly, the relatively deeper penetration of the 595nm wavelength ensures that the laser energy reaches the deeper part of the skin (dermis), where the target blood vessels are found. Secondly, the 595nm wavelength is preferentially targeting the haemoglobin in the blood vessels, and relatively less on melanin (pigment).
In simple terms, Vbeam Perfecta is able to target deep blood vessels in the skin while “bypassing” the top layer of the skin pigmentation. This translates into better result in reducing redness, and better safety profile especially in darker skin type.