CANDELA GENTLELASE PLUS LASER
CANDELA GENTLELASE PLUS LASER | Condition : Used (Very excellent condition) | Come with warranty 120 Days & Video Training!!
CANDELA GENTLELASE PLUS LASER
Candela GentleLase Plus
The Candela GentleLase is the Premier Laser for Hair Removal. It provides permanent hair reduction for skin types I-IV, plus it is Fast, versatile, and easy to use.
No downtime for patients. Noninvasive treatment of cosmetic skin conditions such as unwanted hair, vascular and pigmented lesions, and wrinkles.
All Gentlelase systems are fully tested and are in
working condition before being offered for sale.
The GentleLASE 755 nm alexandrite laser is Candela’s premier hair removal laser, treating quickly, comfortably and effectively. GentleLASE lasers are also versatile, capable of treating pigmented and vascular lesions and wrinkles. And only Candela lasers feature the Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD™) to maximize patient safety and comfort.
Candela GentleLase Plus Applications
- Hair Removal – on all skin types
- Pigmented lesions: Sun Damaged Skin, Age Spots, Freckles, Melasma, Café-au-lait, Seborrheic Kereatoses
- Vascular: Thick, vascular anomalies such as ashemangionas to leg and facial veins
- Wrinkle Reduction.
Candela GentleLase Plus Laser Hair Removal
Candela GentleLase Plus Laser Hair Removal is one of the Best Laser Machines on Market.
Candela GentleLASE Plus Laser Hair Removal – Available Treatments
- Hair Removal
- Vascular lesions
- Pigmented lesions
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Age Spots
- Seborrheic Keratoses
- Permanent hair reduction on all skin types
- Venous Lakes
- Blue Facial Veins
Candela GentleLase Plus Laser Hair Removal Specifications
- Laser type: long-pulse alexandrite
- Device Technology: Dynamic Cooling
- Wavelength: 755 nm
- Spot sizes: from 8 to 18 mm
- Switches: Foot and finger
- Power: 230 V 50/60 Hz, single phase, 20 A
- Dimensions: 35” H x 16” W x 28” D
- Weight: 300 pounds
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal Compared to Alternative Treatments
The primary benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Larger areas may be treated with less discomfort than with electrolysis, waxing or tweezing
- The Candela GentleLASE Plus combines speed, comfort, and long lasting results
- The Candela GentleLASE Plus works on any area of the body where a hair- free appearance is desired
- The Candela GentleLASE Plus is safe for use on pregnant women – who respond well because their hair is often thicker and darker during pregnancy. We can treat any area of the body on pregnant women except the lower abdominal area. We do not believe that there is a danger to the fetus but we choose not to take any chances at all.
Shaving, waxing and depilatory creams remove the hair but leave the hair follicles intact, so the hair regrows within one to four weeks in most cases. Candela GentleLASE Plus laser hair removal offers you a long-term reduction in both the amount of hair and also in many cases a reduction in thickness and color of hair shafts which do grow back.
Hair removal methods like tweezing, waxing or sugaring which cause irritation may actually stimulate hair growth. This happens because one way the body defends itself against having hair yanked out is to produce thicker, stronger hairs which are harder to pull out next time.
Candela GentleLASE Plus Laser Hair Removal offers long-lasting results, and even if hair does eventually grow back it is usually finer in texture and lighter in color than the original hair, and much less of a cosmetic problem.
What areas of the body can be treated? ALL parts of the body can be treated with the Candela GentleLASE Plus Laser Hair Removal. In women, the most common areas for treatment are upper lip, chin, bikini line, arms and legs, and underarms. In men, the most common areas for treatment are shoulders and back, and the beard area.